Friday, December 30, 2011

Herbal Remedies for Anxiety...

It's really important to talk to your doctor and research for yourself before adding any of these herbal remedies, especially if you are on medication, as you can have adverse reactions. Not all of these will work or be safe for each individual, so do your research... :)

That said, I bought quite a few new herbal remedies specifically for anxiety! :) I think I've already mentioned my all time favorite quick fix called "Chill", it's sold at Herbally Grounded. It helps me to relax in the same way a mild dose of xanax or ativan would, it truly works well for me.

I also think I mentioned that I was surprised with a gift certificate to HG for Christmas, so I was able to buy all the herbal remedies (plus some!) I'd "thought" about trying- I'll give them all a try over the course of the year and update back which work out best for me! But I thought I'd make a list of herbs that may be beneficial for the treatment of anxiety. :)

*Bee's Royal Jelly

*Chamomile

*Damiana

*Ginkgo

*Ginseng

*Hops

*Kava Kava

*Lemon Grass

*Passion Flower

*St. John's Wort

*Schizandra

*Scullcap

*Squaw Vine

*Valerian

*Wild Lettuce

*Zizyphus

No comments:

Post a Comment