Sunday, December 25, 2011

Lack of follow through?

Well I didn't follow through with what I planned to do..I was hoping to update from the flight but didn't have a wifi connection. I did end up taking the alprazolam (Xanax)..it made the experience a little better although not a whole lot-dreading the flight back but still have quite a few more days before I have to prepare for that!-Thankfully! Hopefully I can follow through and add some updates! I feel like that could help?
On another note:
Happy Holidays to everyone! My Christmas was wonderful! I really missed my husband and wish he could have been here, but really enjoyed being with my family! Had a few Christmas surprises this morning that I absolutely loved! So thankful!
Last night I drank a little too much wine so definitely suffered this morning as far as anxiety goes! I don't normally drink much as it's pretty much the worst thing I can do for my anxiety, I then guarantee myself a panic-filled next day! But I survived and made it through the day with minimal (could have been much much worse) anxiety! Thankfully I had nowhere I needed to be, and could lay around all day until the anxiety passed. Anyone else experience high anxiety the day after indulging in a little too much drinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment