Friday, December 23, 2011

Thoughts on flying!

So today I fly out to Las Vegas. I'm going "home" to visit family for the holidays! I'll be there for 10 days.. Louie pup will be coming with me. I've flown soo soo many times growing up but to this day absolutely hate it. I don't feel like it ever gets any easier for me, I dread flying! I don't know exactly where this came from, what I'm afraid of, or what exactly it is about flying that I dislike so much? But I really don't like it! I guess what I'm most terrified of is the feeling of "falling" being up that high. I've watched one too many scary airplane crash documentaries to feel safe! Although I do know the statistics, and flying is the safest way to travel... I was thinking about bringing the computer to update from the plane, but remembered I have to leave it for my husband (who has to stay behind and work!)... So I will try to update from my cell phone? Hopefully I'll be able to add photos? Might be rather short! :) Luckily I have alprazolam (generic xanax) if things get too bad otherwise I'll try not taking anything and see how it goes- Really would rather not feel "groggy" the rest of the night once I get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment